Saturday, February 21, 2009

Let It Snow


After receiving tons of rain and snow last week in Southern California we decided to go to our "secret" spot in the San Bernandino Mts and have ourselves a snow day. The weather was warm and the snow was soft and fluffy. We went up with our Tita, Danielle, her kids and Pat (her brother), found our usual spot, carved out a track and spent the time enjoying the wondrous snow that had been provided for us. As you can see, everyone had a blast!


2 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

We had fun too. THanks for inviting us. We were all sunburned when we got home :)

Katie and Mark said...

I love all your pix! Too bad I had to go home.

Kenzie looks so different in those pictures. I think it is because her hair is down. She looks so old! : )