Sunday, August 2, 2009

Start of a New Month

This weekend was Billy's Baptism. It turned out so nice. My kids loved watching Billy get "dipped". They asked all the children to stand up front and sing I Am a Child of God. It was so sweet. After we got to go back to Candice's house for some pizza and yummy doughnuts. While we were there we noticed a funny bump on McKenna's outside of her foot. We figured out it was from the night before....We had taken a trip to Toys R Us to pick out a new board game and decided to look at the bike section. Well McKenna decided to try out a skateboard there....Yeah not a good idea. Although I don't blame her because I still love playing on the toys whenever we go there. We ended up taking her to the ER. She has a fractured foot. She has soft cast and is using crutches to walk. She goes to an Orthopedic Doctor on Friday to have it x-rayed again and to check the healing. Hopefully she'll be able to get it off then before our trip to Saint George. If she has to keep it on...then we are going to have to find some way for her to "swim". Hopefully all goes well on Friday!


2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Oh poor McKenna!!

Catherine said...

I can't get over how big your kids look. I love McKenzie's dress. Poor McKenna. What a brave girl! I hope she's recovered by next month, if not maybe you could wrap her foot in bubble wrap and trash bags. =)