Friday, July 2, 2010

Lake Tahoe





I figured I better get on the ball about  posting about our trip to Lake Tahoe before the 4th of July gets here.  I don't want to fall to far behind.  We had a great 12 days in Tahoe.  The weather was great and camping was even better.  We got to enjoy some many beautiful things.  The kids had a great time.  They LOVED every minute of camping-well maybe not the bears coming through our campground at night.  We only got 1 picture of the back of a big bear that came up behind us while we were fishing at the lake-SCARY!  You are always on the lookout for bears but when you have one come up from behind you-it's a little scary.  It really was just looking for some trash to eat-thankfully.  McKenna's team placed 4th in the Lake Tahoe tournament.  Enjoys all the pictures!

Th

No comments: