Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kenzie's Dance Recital

Kenzie has been taking a tap and ballet class for 7 weeks now.  She has LOVED every minute of it>  I think I found her special talent. She enjoyed performing and was not shy at all.  Her class performed a rest home for the elderly.  It was so great to see her so happy.  She hammed it up for everyone. (Katie- I posted the pictures like this just for you)  :)
Kenzie "striking" a pose before her show
With her Tito and Tita
With Annie Laurie,Erin Leigh and McKenna
Mom and Dad with our Dancer
Charlotte and Kenzie (dance buddies)
Big Brother Noah
Big Sister McKenna

3 comments:

Katie and Mark said...

Oh my gosh! I am SO glad you posted these like this! Imagine if I has missed these? :(

She looks so adorable! I love her cute face, beautiful outfit, and those rockin' poses. Brooklynne is going to be so proud of her best friend when I show her these tomorrow. I wish they were in that class together.

All the kids look great and so do you and Alex-and Tito and Tita. I <3 Noah's haircut.

Thanks for the amazingly cute post. It made me miss you guys even more..... Ü

Chiemi said...

Oh my gosh, she is so darling!! I can't believe how big she is getting now.

Brookie Cookie said...

I miss you guys so much!!! hope to seeya soon
Love, brookie cookie