| Kenzie was the only one who wanted to help mommy make the turkey--as you can see that didn't turn out like expected. She cried and was scared of the turkey. It was too funny to not get a picture. Alex even held the wings up to give her a little hug-Needless to say I don't think next year she'll volunteer to help with the turkey |
2 comments:
Kenzie's pictures came out SOOO cute! She looks like a picture pro. :)
The pictures of her crying with the turkey are HILARIOUS!!! That may be the funniest picture I have EVER seen. LOL I wish I had been there.
Great family pic too.
Way to go McKenna!
We miss you guys!
Courtney,
That picture was hilarious. She is so sad and heartbroken about the turkey that it's hilarious.
What happened? I think it's because she loves all her pets. Did she think of the turkey as a pet?
So funny.
We loved all the pictures, and it was fun to see McKenna's soccer team. That's great they are playing so well.
Tell everyone hi for all of us and pet the cat for Erin Leigh. She misses her.
Post a Comment