 |
| Ready for the action! | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
We had a wonderful Christmas this year. We celebrated with Alex's side on Christmas Eve and then with my family on Christmas day. We had a blast seeing all our family and friends. We are also super excited because Katie was able to come down today for the next week. I better remember to bring my camera this time to all the fun things we have planned for the week. I seem to always forget to take pictures when are having such a good time when Katie is down visiting.
1 comment:
What a cute little family you have! Thanks for popping in to say hi. I am adding you to my blog list so I can stalk you along with the rest of the cousins. I was scrolling through your posts and noticed that Alyssa and McKenna wore the same witch costume for Halloween. I thought that was the cutest costume so I was excited to see it again. I am so jealous that everyone got iPads, but if it keeps everyone blogging more then I am all for it.
Post a Comment