This was a wonderful week. We started with a fun trip to Disneyland. The kids had been saving their money up so that they would be able to buy Disney hats. They love the mad hatter store. They each went in and debating for quite some time about which was the perfect hat. I love all their choices. On Saturday we had Aubrey's baptism which was beautiful. She looked very happy and excited. Our Kaden boy also had his birthday this week- we wish we could have gone to Vegas to be with them to celebrate.
 |
| McKenna, Noah and Kenzie |
|
|
|
 |
| Our family with Aubrey |
2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! I MISS Disneyland, and I miss you guys! Everybody looked great at Aubrey's baptism. What a special day. :) Wish we could be there for all the fun.
How cute that they saved up for their own hats! I can't believe how grown up McKenna looks!
Post a Comment