Friday, May 6, 2011

And Finally....

So when Katie was here for Spring Break we decide that we would have a combined birthday bash at My Gym for Noah and Grayson.  Grayson picked Mario Kart theme and Noah choose a Sonic theme.  They were so cute together.  All our family and friends joined us for the big party.  It is ALWAYS a BLAST at my gym!  I have more new blog updates below this one....Make sure you scroll all the way down to see all the new posts!
Birthday boys in their birthday shirts(Made by Auntie May May)
Their hats matched so cute
Ready for their cake

3 comments:

Katie and Mark said...

That was SO much fun! Thank (as always) for being our host! :)

Tiffany J said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! Happy Belated Birthdays to the both of them!!

Martinez Family said...

You guys always look like you have so much fun!! I wish I had a big family to go hang out with!!