Monday, August 18, 2008

BEACH PARTY!!!



A heads up to all family members!  We are having our annual beach party on Saturday, August 30th.  We will be at Bolsa Chica state beach.  We will have more information as we get closer.  Please stay tuned.  Please let us know if you are planning on coming...

5 comments:

Prudy said...

Oh man, don't tempt us!

MK and Co. said...

I love Beach Parties! And I love any parties hosted by any of your family. You guys really do know how to party! I wish we could come but I think I used up all my California beach vacation time last month!

Leslie said...

are u guys excited for wed?




p.s.
this is not my mom

Leslie said...

are you guys going too go on California Screaming?

Anonymous said...

I heard your beach party was so much fun. I wish we could have been there.

I'm so glad that you posted that little song on your sidebar. We just learned it this week at the library, but I couldn't remember all of it. Thankyou!