Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Endless Summer

So tis the end of our summer, but what fun we had.  We did some cool things that we will have to trounce next summer.  But we leave you with the last few fun activities we did and we now start and go into our busy fall schedule of school, soccer and the holidays...




See ya'll next summer!!!

5 comments:

Chiemi said...

FUN FUN FUN!! I am loving all the pictures. Your family has so much fun.

Leslie said...

Great pictures, Alex.
Summer went way too fast.
We can't wait to do another Disneyland Trip.
The Littles had a great time, and I loved having Noah for my wait for the rides and eat Popcorn Buddy!

MK and Co. said...

You guys looked like you had a great summer! Loved all the pictures! You really make California look like the best place to live!

Katie and Mark said...

I LOVE those pix! My favorite is the one with Brookie and Kenzie in their leopard outfits! SOOOO cute-We miss you already! : )*

Anonymous said...

Summer can be fun, but what a mess! The watermelon, the Otter Pops, BBQ Sauce, The Chrome polish for the 24 inch rims, The Salsa- picante or mild. I am ready for winter. Looks like you guys had a super bien summer, and well we are jealous.

Take care and Go Raiders!