Well it has finally come... the start of soccer season for McKenna and Noah. Today was picture day and of course it had to be like 100 degrees while we waited for both their groups to get their team pictures taken. Although it was hot, the kids had a chance to do some fun activities and hang out with their teammates. Next week the kids have their first games, so make sure to visit their blogs to stay updated on how their teams are doing. In the meantime here are some fun pictures from today...
Noah and team banner
2 comments:
Fun! They look cute, and I like their team names! Noah must be thrilled...I wish I could see them play. When does their season end?
Has Mckenna played soccer long? Is this Noah's first year? They look so cute in their uniforms. That's great they had fun activities for everyone. Have a great season!
Post a Comment