Last Thursday during one of my classes, which just happened to be the last one of the day, I had a very interesting experience. We were in the middle of class and my role was to be an assistant for this particular one. We have an activity called Parent Share where we give each child an object and they manipulate it with direction given by the instructor. This week it was Polyspots... a very thin piece of circular vinyl that you can roll up like a duck mouth, a burrito, taco or even a telescope. "Let's look for the teachers." So, they get the opportunity to look for each teacher and I'm usually last because I'm known to do really bizarre or over the top stuff(which the kids just eat up). So they find the first instructor... she's hanging like a monkey from the ropes and I look around and decide, "Ooh I'll cannonball into the ball pit and pretend I'm swimming." Great idea! So, my turn comes up... "Ooh where's Alex? Oh there he is! Oh no! He just jumped into the ballpit!"
A simple fun silly thing that the kids get a kick out of and continue on with their Parent Share not aware of what just happened to Alex in the ballpit... so, what really happened? I jumped in cannonball style and proceeded to swim... hmm, my knee felt something cold... I stood up and felt my sock quickly become damp.... AAAAAHHHHHH, SOMEONE PEED IN THE BALLPIT!!! I immediately jumped out and found that my sock was drenched and my right leg from the edge of shorts to my sock was wet with pee. DISGROSSTING!!! Of course the other instructors knew exactly what happened just by my reaction and were having the best laugh of that day! So, the rest of the class we're trying to figure out... who the heck pee'd in the ballpit and their parent neglected to tell us? We never found out.
So, the moral of the story is....
Alex will no longer be jumping in the ballpit for you just never know when a kid will pee and his/her parent will neglects to inform you...
So if anyone has had something like this happen, let us hear your funny story!
1 comment:
LOL!!! I can just imagine the parent trying to run past the teachers with their wet child tucked under their arm! Too funny-At least it wasn't #2
Post a Comment