Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Halloween Time at Disneyland

Last Friday, we took our first trip to Halloween Time at Disneyland.  We enjoyed seeing all the beautiful decorations that they display throughout the Magic Kingdom.  The kids really loved visiting Jack the Pumpkin King, the offiial Halloween Tree, the giant size pumpkin that is obviously shaped as Mickey.  Of course, what's halloween time and not letting Courtney take a bite into a caramel apple.  Let the festivities begin!!!






8 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Hey Court! Love the blog! Halloween is so awesome! I can see it's one of your guys' favorite as well! I LOVE dland this time of year! Do you have passes?

Lauriesconsult said...

Hey Henao's-Great Ghosts of Halloween....I love your Blog-You are so so talented. Alex your hard work is so awesome. I love
Halloween-Love Nonnie Witch

Familia Henao said...

Yes we do have passes. Do you? You should get in touch with Court and set up a day to go.

Leslie said...

Disneyland looks like so much fun at Halloween.
This will be our first time going during Jack The Pumpkin King Season.
Can't wait for the 16th,

Chiemi said...

I love all the pictures. Disneyland is so fun! By the way I love that you have the Phantom of the Opera playing on your blog.

Leslie said...

There is a rubber rat on Mackenzie!!!!!!!!!!!
Courtney!!!!! I just noticed it, and I know it was you.
You are so crazy!

MK and Co. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MK and Co. said...

I love Disneyland and I love Halloween! It looks like so much fun to go during this Season. Love the blog's new look. Thanks for posting all the great pics.