Before we start into the weekend, we'd like to share some fun news:
We have replaced our camera, YEAH!!!
We have decorated our house, ooooh.
Alex got an early birthday present
His first ever brand new car
The kids have updated their blogs with their soccer recaps and
we have a new My Gym Moment... on our sidebar!
Now to the fun the weekend!!!
It all started Friday night with our visit to Universal Studios Hollywood's Halloween Horror Nights. A small group consisting of Courtney, Josh, Holly and myself dared to venture into the terror of the night. I can tell you that watching Courtney and Holly run for their lives from the clowns is a really entertaining and worth the price of admission!!! I was trying to get some video, but it was just too dark. This event is definitely not for the faint of heart, but it is definitely fun to go with a group of friends if you like to get scared. BOO!
The next morning after only 5 hours of sleep, we hit the soccer fields to watch the kids play. Then it was off to share a most wonderful moment with the Renouf family. Jack's (Jingi) baptism. Whenever you watch someone get baptized it brings back memories of your special moment. By the way, Mrs. Renouf is a wonderful host and cook. Mmmm!!!
The next day we went to Cambel's blessing. Another time where memories bring flashes of those few precious moments we always must appreciate because they only come once in a lifetime. There were Montanos, Renoufs, Henaos, Sanders and Mac Isaacs all gathered to celebrate this joyous day.
Also, because Monday was Columbus Day, we have added it to our weekend update. Candice and Courtney took the kids to the park where they found a wonderful apparatus that no longer exists... most likely because it made you puke your brains out if you were on it too long :o)
The busy weekends just keep coming and coming. But, what fun we are having!

4 comments:
Yay you got a new camera!! Alex's new car is niiice! Happy early birthday. I am loving the pictures of the kids on that uhh merry go round thing.
Alex and Court,
I'm so happy you got a new car.
That's fun and exciting, and great for Alex. I love the scent of a new car.
Also, all of your posts and pictures have been fun to read and see. I always like to read your thoughts and comments.
Your house looks fun all decorated for Halloween. Holly loves your house and think you have such a happy and cute family. I do, too and am impressed with both of you.
Tomorrow will be a fun day at Disneyland. The Littles are so excited.
Wow- you guys have been busy! It's so fun to read your posts and see what you'be been up to!
Ok, this is quite the post! and I might add a totally fun one!
First CONGRATS on the new car and new camera! Happy Early Birthday Alex! LOVE those, how do you like it?
Second Josh had a BLAST with you guys! Thank you for always being such awesome friends to him! He truly does love your family!
Third, I LOVE the kids on the merry-go-round in their PJ's! Your family is TOO cute!
Continue to have those awesome weekends! They're the best!!
Post a Comment