Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving weekend is always a busy time for us.  We celebrate with our families and start getting ready for the Christmas.  Before Thanksgiving Day, Courtney and the kids enjoyed sharing a couple of days with the Elisaldez family.  We had fun seeing Bolt and Twilight and visited many parks.  The kids loved buying the Christmas tree this year and so did Ginger.  We have lots of fun stuff planned for this month and can't wait to share it with all of you.





We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Day!


3 comments:

Jack & Rosie said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! I love your pix- especially the one with Alex holding the turkey skin (is that what it is- yuck!) I really love your Christmas tree countdown on the sidebar- I can't believe it's already december!

Chiemi said...

Fun! As always I love seeing the pictures and checking out what your Henao's are up too!

Camp Directors said...

Courtney! I found your blog through Tiffany and I want to invite you to mine but I need your email address. I haven't talked to you in years. Hope all is well. Amber Davis - veecochick@yahoo.com