We love Disneyland during the holidays, but we especially love it during Christmas. The Merriest Place on Earth deserves the name because they definitely go all out to make it a Christmas wonderland. There were huge decorations, snow on the castle, the Christmas parade and fireworks and to top it off... falling snow. We shared our day with family and had lots of great shots to share. The kids favorites would have to be definitely the parade and snow. If you haven't gone yet, you shouldn't miss Disneyland during this time.
Merry Christmas!
Here's a little bit from our finale to our evening
3 comments:
Oh I loved all the picures. Again, everyone looks like they have a wonderful time. I love Disneyland and your pictures make me miss it more than ever. All the kids look so cute and the three sisters look so pretty. Merry Christmas everyone!
Very cute-but kinda' sad...Wish we could have been there too.
>PS< Love Kenzies' bows!
SO FUN! I didn't know you had passes and now we'll have to wait till you renew! Let's all hit it up in January!!!!
Post a Comment