Sunday, March 8, 2009

A biking we will go

Our dear friend Liz has introduced us to a fun little bike trail in Whittier. We went today with Tito and Tita to try it out. We thoroughly enjoyed this "bike avenue." Even though we did not do the entire 9.2 mile run we managed to get 5.4 miles under our belt. Our little buddy Noah managed to hang the whole time, what a trooper! We do not have any pictures of our journey, but would like to invite any of you "cyclists" to join us one day and enjoy the great outdoors on your 2 wheeled transporter.
Any takers?

4 comments:

Prudy said...

I love your family picture! Adorable!

Chiemi said...

Fun!!! I really want to go biking over here in St. George, but the only person who owns a bike is Dustin. We really need to get a tote and bike for me. I love your new header by the way. It's completely adorable.

Anonymous said...

It's a fun one. Glad you guys enjoyed it. We'll for sure go with you guys, sunday? After church, we can enjoy God's beautiful nature...that's how i justify sunday bike rides

Lelanie said...

Your family pics are too cute. I love your music too. Hey Alex, we got that WII connector. But we are still trying to get it to work. Thank you so much. My boys are so excited to get it up and running. I think if we go through Ron's laptop while it is directly connected to internet line might do the trick. My boys can not believe they have un uncle/cousin that would send them something. Thank You, Thank You!!