March came and went very quickly this year for our family. The pics are a "quick" catch up. Alex has been teaching me how to do the blog by myself. I am now the new author and he is now my technical support. So wish me luck.
Welcome to the blogging world, Court! It's so much fun, you'll love it! Your kids all look so darling! You guys look like you are such a fun family and always on the go.
YEAH! I hope to see lots of posts! Well, maybe not a lot, but enough to keep me in the loop. Love the pix...ESPECIALLY the one with you and Kenzie. Your eyes look SO green! Very pretty! : )
4 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world, Court! It's so much fun, you'll love it! Your kids all look so darling! You guys look like you are such a fun family and always on the go.
Glad to see you blogging Courtney! I love the pictures of the kids. They are growing up so fast!
YEAH! I hope to see lots of posts! Well, maybe not a lot, but enough to keep me in the loop. Love the pix...ESPECIALLY the one with you and Kenzie. Your eyes look SO green! Very pretty! : )
LOL!! I am crazy-the pic was of you and Noah!
Post a Comment