Our little buddy turns 5 today. He has been such a blessing and joy to our family. He's always so full of spirit, energy and funny jokes. We hope that he enjoys this special day and we look forward to many more memories. In the meantime, enjoy a walk through memory lane.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh Noah is 5?! I can't believe it. That kid has grown up so fast.
Happy Birthday Noah! We hope you have a wonderful day. What a handsome fella!
Dear Noah and we are so glad today is your day!! Have lots of cake and ice cream, give everybody a hug and smilt lots. It's great to be alive little man. Happy Birthday from the Great grandparents
Noah,
Happy Birthday Best Friend!
I love you. You are my best buddy. I like your pictures. You look awesome when you were Mario!
Love, Ryder
Noah,
I like your picture when you were holding you baby bunny! It has grown so big now.
Happy Birthday Noah!
Love, Kaden
Noah,
Happy Birthday!
I'll suck your eye balls out!
Your face on my face!
Love, Booklynne
Noah,
Happy Birthday big boy!
I can't believe you are 5 already. I remember going to the hospital to hold you when you were a tiny baby. You were so cute!
I love all of your pictures. Ryder thinks you look like Grayson when you were a baby.
Thank you for visiting us in Las Vegas! We loved seeing you, and we were happy we got to give you your presents.
We hope you have a fun party tomorrow! We will miss you.
Love, Auntie Katie
>PS< Ryder and Kaden said to tell you your a "SEABUGER"! : )
Hello Smiley Birthday Boy-Almost every picture you take you are smiling. I love seeing all your handsome pictures. We are so lucky to have you in our life. I can't wait to play games with you at My Gym and watch you open your presents. We love you so much.
Love Nonnie and Granpa Mark.
Post a Comment