Thursday, April 9, 2009

There and Back Again.....

Candice and I decided to get brave this week. We packed all the kids into the Suburban and headed on over to see Katie and her family in Las Vegas. We have made this road trip many times before, but never in one car and not to mention no husbands to help us out. It turned out really well. We only got to stay 1 1/2 days, but we made the most of our time. Katie always plans fun things for us to do when we come out to visit her. The cousins are always SO glad to see each other and enjoy every moment they have together.....as do we sisters.

3 comments:

Lauriesconsult said...

That looked like one fun trip. I hated to miss but love to see you all be brave and courageous. 3 Super Moms with eleven busy, energetic and beautiful girls and boys having the time of their life. I love watching the love between you girls as sisters and women....you all make me so proud !
Love Mom

Katie and Mark said...

Yeah! I love all the pictures! Thanks for heading up. We ALWAYS love having visitors! : )

The Dwelley's said...

You guys are brave. As long as you have some movies and snacks the ride can go pretty fast and smooth.