Sunday, May 3, 2009

Not To Busy......

First weekend in May has come and gone. This weekend we were able to attend Noah's preschool's open house. He got to show us around his classroom and all of his art projects that he had created. He enjoyed this very much as did we. He loved showing his sisters what he does at school and all of his favorite things to play with.


2 comments:

Katie and Mark said...

All the kids look really cute. I like Noah's black shirt, McKenna's hair is lookiong really long again, and Kenzie looks adorable in her Jiggily-Puffs! :)

You and Alex look good too! I like your hair pulled up in the canter like that.

Lauriesconsult said...

Hi Henao Family-You always look like you are having so much fun. I love to see your family blog to catcha glimpse of your life and those darling grandkids! Keep blogging !