Sunday, September 13, 2009

Catching Up...





I know. I know. Where have I been? Well, I got lazy! We have a lot of catching up to do now. I'll try to keep it short and simple. We had a great end of the summer beach bash with family and friends. We went to St. George for my grandparents 50th Anniversary. Which can I say was wonderful. The kids started school. And soccer season has arrived. Which means busy, busy, busy and Saturday games! During all this fun while shopping at Wal-Mart I found a playground for $100 marked down from $550. I called up Alex and told him about this and we decided that it was such a great deal that I scooped it up and brought it home. 3 BIG boxes! Well, we finally got around to putting it together this weekend. When I say this weekend I mean 8 hours of hard work. So many pieces is all I can say. It turned out great though. We had a fun time being together working on such a detailed and long project. The kids love it. Enjoy the pics!

6 comments:

Chiemi said...

What an awesome playground!! I totally want to get something like that for when we get a house. So fun!

Babs Renouf said...

Congratulations on your addition, it looks great. The kids are going to have a lot of fun. what a great bargain. We enjoyed all the bits and pieces that took eight hours to solve the puzzle. The Henao family always looks like they are having such a good time together. Thanks for making the 50th party so wonderful. We love you all.....Love, Dad and Mom

Catherine said...

Courtney,
I had so much fun seeing you and your cute family in SG. McKenna is so sweet and Noah is a crack up. And little Kenzie is so adorable. I love all your pics and I'm so jealous of your $100 playground find.

Marci said...

Courtney!

Ahhhhh! It's been forever! I'm so glad you found me through Danielle. As luck would have it, Lisa is living with us for a couple weeks before she and the kiddos move to Austin, TX (where Bryce, her hubby already is). Anyway. So, we both looked at your blog and are pretty sure we found pics of all your sisters and your cute mom. How is everyone doing? Please say hello to them from us!

Your kids are adorable. And you're still in good ole Downey? Where did you meet your hubby? Are you guys there forever? Where do the rest of your family live? Close by? So many questions!!! Sorry!

I'd love to catch up! My email is marciromney@gmail.com.

Take care!
Marci (Moorhead) Romney

Lisa Michelle said...

Hi Courtney! Had to leave a comment myself, as well -- I love comments on my blog, so I figure everyone else feels the same... ;) It was SO FUN to see your blog! Please tell Candice and your other sisters & mom hello from me! It looks like you see each other pretty frequently. It is SO DREAMY living near a sister. Your family is darling and it brings back really fun memories to see pics of you guys. I've been reminiscing about the good Downey days since you commented on Marci's blog. :)

I see Marci left her email address up there - I'd love to catch up, as well, so if you're in the mood to email please do! I'd love to chat with Candice, as well, so please pass it along if she's interested in catching up! lisa.m.lapierre@gmail.com

Have a great week!
Lisa LaPierre
ps - you can get to my blog from Marci's if you're interested.

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

What an awesome playground! I can't believe the deal you got. Your kids are beautiful! Loved seeing pictures of your sisters and other family. You should get on Facebook, a lot of people you know are on there :)