Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's Raining MEATBALLS!!!



Yesterday we went to watch Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs with Noah's kindergarten teacher.  She loves the movies and extended the invitation to all of her students so after a couple soccer games in 90 degree weather, we decided to join her in the cool theatre.  We loved the movie and recommend it to everyone.  Next, we will be  reading the book to the kids.  It comes highly recommended!  Here's a pic of the kindergarten group:



6 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

I took the kids to see that movie last night. They loved it. Now they like to kiss the way that that they kissed in the movie :)

The Dwelley's said...

I just saw your new moon count down:) I really hope I can make it.

Catherine said...

That's so cute that Noah's kindergarten teacher invited all of her students to see the movie with her. I don't know anything about this movie, but maybe we'll have to go see it, too. I love your new Halloween picture in your header- your kids look so cute.

Chiemi said...

Oh fun! I love the book. I was really hoping that the movie was good too. Glad to hear a good review of it.

Lauriesconsult said...

I love your new updates and pictures. Noah has a great teacher one who loves her students enough to sped extra time with them , that spakes highly to her devotion to teaching. I have hear nothing but good comments on the book and movie. Sorry to hear about McKenna poor fingers.
Love the Your New Halloween Pictures.

Prudy said...

I really want to see the that movie !It sounds so fun ! love ,sailor P.S. when are you coming agiain??????