Monday, October 19, 2009

Daddy's Birthday Weekend of Fun




Well I have a lot of different pictures from various things that we have been doing.  First, last week Noah received an award from school. He was chosen for following the rules and always listening while at school.  We are so proud of him. And did I metion how proud he is of himself.   The kids all got their Halloween costumes finalized.  Which always takes forever to finally decided on what you want to be for Halloween.  Oh the choices.  So I posted a "preview" pic of them trying them on.  Alex celebrated his 33rd birthday this weekend!  We had a lot of activities planned as always.  The kids had their weekly soccer games.  Grandpa and Grandma Renouf stayed with us for a day.  We went to Rainforest Cafe for lunch.  The kids always love that place.  We went to the pumpkin patch with Candice and her family and our Tito and Tita.  Kenzie loved the animals and the pony rides. McKenna and Noah loved all the inflatable giant slides they had.  We finished up the birthday weekend with some yummy cake and ice cream.  Happy Birthday Alex! We love you!


2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. Happy Birthday to Alex!

Katie and Mark said...

I LOVE all your pix!

Good job Noah! What a great award! We are so proud of you.

Love the Halloween costumes. I REALLY like Kenna's! Very cute.

The Pumpkin Patch pictures are my favorite! You guys all look great. I love McKenna's glasses. They llok really good on her, but she lloks so old now! :(

Happy Brithday Tio! We love your party hat.

Thanks for posting pix of Candice's family too. Amery's hair looks SO long now!



You all look like you are having So much fun! Can't wait until we can join you! We miss you guys-