Thursday, January 28, 2010

Open House and Puzzles.......




Noah had his Kindergarden Open House last night.  He was very excited to show us around his classroom.  He had lots of projects for us to look at.  He was so cute walking around like a tour guide....the funny thing is that everytime one of his friends came around....he would show off McKenna...he would say to them "This is my big sister McKenna".  It was cute.  We didn't get a lot of pictures but I thought I would at least post the little bit I had.  Kenzie has been SO into puzzles.  She really starting liking them in the beginning of December.  We have been buying her more and more everyweek.  She has "mastered" the 24-50 piece jig-saw puzzles.  She is now working on her 100 piece ones.  She needs a little bit of help connecting the pieces but pretty much she does it on her own.  I have never seen a child so into puzzles.  It's really funny.  And let me say they keep her entertained for quite some time.

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Wow, it's crazy to think that he is in Kindergarten already! I love that he was showing off Mckenna. So adorable!

Katie and Mark said...

Noahs' crafts look great! He looks like he is having a fabulous time in Kindergarten. Love Kenzie's pic-she is amazing!