McKenna had her All Star soccer tournament this weekend. Her team played well but did not qualify for the finals. They came away with 1 tie and 2 losses. Not what they had hoped for. She had a good time playing with different girls. After her double header we headed to Knotts...but this time is was with our Daddy and Tita. We had lots of fun. We played games, had yummy food and enjoyed every minute together. I took this one picture of chickens in a tree. It was so funny to see them way up there. The kids love chasing them. When we got to our car.....we had some bad news....Dead battery....Yup! No fun. We decided to call Candice and Bill to come and "save" our family. A big thanks to the Sanders family for coming to our rescue.
3 comments:
It looks like you guys are having such a blast, and it makes me miss you even more!
Good job McKenna!
And, can I just add how much I love Tita? She is amazing! I love the pix of her on the rides at Knott's. What a wonderful Grandma. Please let her know I miss her too-
Oh yeah, and way to go Sanders! :)
Sounds like you guys are getting the most out of your Knotts passes! How lucky that your sis was able to help you guys out.
Post a Comment