Monday, February 8, 2010

Fun Days


What fun times....Nonnie came for a visit to Downey....We went to target and got some neat toys and dvds.  Thanks to our Nonnie and Grandpa Mark....And a yummy dinner.  Candice was able to come over and hang out one evening at my house too.  I snapped some pics of our crazy dinner with the kids and bath time.  It seems like old times at nonnies house...back when we all the sisters would get together every Wednesday and visit.  Boy do I miss those Wednesdays together as a family.....Enjoy the FUNNY pics!

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

lol, the kids are just too cute! That bath tub picture was classic. :)

Katie and Mark said...

Awww...Wednesdays at Nonnies. Now, it is Wednesday's at Nene's instead. How quickly life can change. Enjoy all the little moments. Live in the present. Time passes too quickly.

I miss you guys-and I sure as heck miss Wednesdays at Nonnies. Until March....