Monday, September 13, 2010

And We're Off------

                                                           Kids are ALL back in school!

             McKenna Lynne - 7th Grade - Griffiths Middle School

           Noah Alexander - 1st Grade - Maude Price Elementary

       Kenzie May - Pre-School- Downey United Methodist

I know I have fallen quite behind but there's no time like now to play catch up once again.  I now have some free time on my hands for 3 mornings a week.  Enjoy all the pictures from our lightning fast summer!



3 comments:

Katie and Mark said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm so glad you're back! Love their school pix. Now, I can't wait to get my computer up and running! :)

Leslie said...

"Schooldays, schooldays, dear old golden school days.."
Finally your kids started school! Mine have been in for a month. The first day of school is always exciting and fun. Your kids look happy and I'm sure they'll have a good time. The Littles are looking forward to coming to stay with you. Your house looks so nice. I'm looking at the post below as I type.
See you soooooon.

Extravaganza said...

You family is adorable! I love all the pictures. they are all looking ridiculously old and hip. I love McKenna's glasses, Noah's soccer do, and Kenzie's matching bow and shirt. So cute. Hope its a good year for all of them!