Monday, September 20, 2010

Halloween Time - At Disneyland

We have now renewed our disneyland annual passes! Yeah!  We took a few months off but boy am I glad that we are back-  I didn't know how much I'd miss it.  I love it there.  We were able to go as a family this past Friday night to enjoy the kick off of Halloween Time.  I love all the decorations,rides, and yummy snacks. 

3 comments:

Lauriesconsult said...

Your making Halloween crafts/yummies. I love it . That is one thing I love the most is seeing traditions carried on in your family. It makes me as mother happy to see all the great things you do with your children and believe you are teaching and touching many generations to come !! Happy Halloween. We need our Disney passes !

Katie and Mark said...

Oh how I miss Disneyland!!! Especially going with my sisters! :(

Chiemi said...

Aw so fun! I love the lollypops! They look super yummy.