Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's Finally Here...




Well, Christmas has come and gone.  Oh...it goes by just too fast.  We celebrated on Christmas Eve with Alex's family.  We played DJ Hero and lots of other fun games.  And all the kids stayed awake til midnight!  We had delicious empanadas that our Tita made for us.  Christmas morning started for "our" family around 10 the next morning..thank goodness everyone slept in!  Everyone enjoyed their gifts from Santa.  They kids got Knotts Berry Farm season passes...which I might add....I am so excited to use.  It gives us a free activity for the next year.  Later that evening we got REALLY ambitious and decided to open up McKenna's new Dsiney puzzle.  Wow!  I can't remember the last time I did one this big.  It was 750 pieces and it took us about 4 hours or so to complete.  It turned out really cute.  I can't wait to go buy another one.

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

What a super fun Christmas!