Well, I can offically say our family has increased in size. We decided to adopt a baby kitten from our local shelter. The kids are very excited to have our newest addition home. She is a 10 week old Calico kitten. After long and extreme debating we have finally decided on her name.....Callie. So far she has been a really good kitten. She loves playing with kids. They ALWAYS want to hold her. As for other weekend fun-We bought our Christmas and got it all decorated. Our house is now complete and ready for Christmas. Friday night we had our ward Christmas party/dinner. It was a lot of fun. They kids were in the nativity play-McKenna was an angel, Noah was Joseph and Kenzie was supposed to be a lamb...which didn't happen---so she had me wear the "little" lamb costume. McKenna's soccer team played their first 2 games for playoffs-which they won. She will play in the Semi-Finals next Saturday and hopefully the championship game later that same day. Of course I had to put some pictures of other family members from this weekend too. We love all our animals. The kids enjoying playing and spending time with them all.
Little Marshmallow
BIG Marshmallow
3 comments:
Love the lamb costume you look good court :)
What the heck are you feeding Marshmellow-Marshmellows? That bunny has got SO big! It even has a double chin! LOL
You kitty looks adorable. I love the pic of it with the tinsel.
You guys look cute at the Ward Party. You make a hilarious sheep! When I saw McKenna in her angel costume, it reminded me of when I was a tap-daning reindeer!
That kitty is SO cute! It makes me want to get one myself. You are totally rocking that sheep outfit. :D
Post a Comment