Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our New Year's Eve Blessing




I can't even believe that I am doing Kenzie's 3rd birthday post.  It's so crazy.  It seems like yesterday that she just joined our family.  She has such a personalty.  If you know her..you know what I am referring to.  She is such a fire cracker.  She lets you know what she is thinking and will always tell you when she doesn't want you to talk to her.  I don't know who this little girl takes after....  :) She is our baby and she seems to be growing up so quickly.  She loves McKenna and Noah.  She is always so happy to go and do our daily pick ups from school to go and get them.  She loves to play outside and do whatever her brother and sister are doing..whether it be bike riding, soccer, make-up, or playing the wii.  We are so glad that she choose us as her family here on earth.  We feel so blessed to have such wonderful children.

4 comments:

Lauriesconsult said...

Happy Birthday to the best New Years Eve present our family ever got. We love your personality sweet or sour you keep us all laughing. We love you! Nonnie and Grandpa Mark !!

Prudy said...

Happy Birthday to that little dolly of yours! She sure is adorable.

Katie and Mark said...

That may be the cutest, and saddest, thing I have EVER seen! Kenzie and Brooklynne are the BESTEST little buddies ever. It made me SO sad that we cannot live right next door to each other-I actually cried while I watched it-I know, I am a big cry baby.

Kenzie is just too cute, and her first three years look amazing. What fun! You did a great job of capturing her personality.

I LOVE all the pix of Brooki and Kenzie. I love the ones where they are drinking bottles, kissing on her first birthday, and in their bathing suits. My other favorite is the one where she is sitting on Alex's lap looking up at him with adoring eyes. And last, but not least, the diaper hat one! LOL

:) Oh, how I miss you guys. I love you. Happy Birthday to Kenzie.

Katie and Mark said...

Oh yeah, I wanted to tell you that after I watched this-it made me want you to have another baby REALLY bad! Alex? Are you reading this? Have another BEAUTIFUL baby!!! :)