What a GREAT Halloween. We had such a fun party hosted by Candice and her family. We ate hot dogs, chili, nachos, and of course homemade rootbeer. This was the best of the whole night. It tasted wonderful! Thanks to Grandpa Mark and Nonnie. And I don't want to forget the baked good table. We were joined by tons of family, friends, missionaries and neighbors. All the kids looked so cute in their costumes and enjoyed every minute of the party. We danced to Thriller, watched Halloween movies in the driveway and listened to fun Halloween music. It's funny....as soon as Halloween was over the kids were already thinking of ideas for next years costumes!
2 comments:
I LOVE IT! Thanks for all those GREAT pix! You guys all look great. I think Tito was my favorite! :)
Was Billy that scary Monster? What happened to Ghostbuster?
Do you have any close up shots of Avey?
always a blast with your clan :) I think Charlo was in Heaven, candy, rootbeer, Kenzie, and lot's of yummy treats. Thanks for all your hard work!
Post a Comment