I know I have some cathcing up to do and I don't want to get to behind before the Holidays. Last week we were able to squeeze in a little Disneyland trip with Candice and her kids and the Dwelley family. All the kids LOVED the Christmas parade. Noah got his award for soccer and had a little team party with his buddies. McKenna's team qualified for playoffs with will begin the 1st weekend in December. Alex and I were able to have a little getaway. My good friend Tiffany Hill was married this weekend in Carmel,CA. Alex and I took the road trip and made a whole weekend of it. I had never been up there before and I must say it was beautiful. I can not wait to go back there. I have lots of scenic pictures and some of her wedding. Hope you all enjoy.
4 comments:
I love looking at everyones blog. Seeing everyone at Disneyland makes me a little sad but time is marching on and you all look perfect together with the family and such good freinds. The Dwelleys's have been such a wonderful blessing in our family. All the kids look so happy.
Your pictures of your mini trip are outstanding. You have a real flare for taking photos Court. You and Alex looked as beautiful as the bride, perhaps as years go by happiness shows on your faces more and more. I am happy for Tiffany and loved the picture of Grandma Barbara she is beaming and I know she has years of that kind of happiness ahead. The Circle of Life.
WOW! Those really are pretty pix! I think I may have to take a trip to Carmel one day! All the scenic pix are just gorgeous!
The kids all look adorable. Noah looked bigger to me in these pictures. I like Kenzies' buns, and I hope it is helping with her hair twisting. McKenna looks too old! :)
SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!
Oh my gosh, McKenzie is getting SO big! She looks so grown up now. I can't get over it.
LOVE the picture of kenz and charlo, I had to print it out and hang it in her room :) She loves her kenzie. See you guys soon
Post a Comment