Today we were able to get together with some family to enjoy a day at the park. We went to Ralph B. Clark Regional Park. Sung Jin, Leslie, Nonnie, Candice, Cammy, and our family all met up and packed a picnic lunch. The kids always have such a good time together. They brought scooters and sand toys to play with. We took a walk together around the park and fed the ducks. After the park we all went to Rite Aid and got ice cream. Thanks Nonnie for the great treat! Katie we missed you and your kids today. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks.
3 comments:
Thanks again for posting all those great pix!
*Noah tooked SO tiny to me! I kept looking closer to make sure it was really him! LOL Maybe it was the high handel bars on the scooter? :)
*I LOVE Kenna's shirt. WAY cute!
*Kenzie's red shirt, bows, and socks look adorable!
Thanks for taking pix of everyone for me. I love to see everyone. It looked like a great day-
You are the FASTEST blog on the block.
I have only been home for 20 minutes and you've already posted.
It was a lot of fun today.
I can't wait to do it again.
Great job Courtney ! You really captured the fun of the day. The kids all have such a good time together. I am so glad Heavenly Father sent us to families and I am so grateful our families are all connected.
Post a Comment