Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Courtney

Today Marks Courtney's 28th Birthday!!!

Let's Wish Her A Good One and Many More!!!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


8 comments:

Familia Henao said...

Happy Birthday Day honey!!! Hope you enjoy your special day. You are a wonderful beautiful person and you deserve the best in the world.

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOOOOVE YOU!!!

Sorry if I embarrass you with your pictures :o)

Anonymous said...

Little Coutney is 28 years old! Where does the time got? (sigh) =D I love all the pics of little Courtney! I have always loved the one of you on the pony! Happy Birthday!

The Dwelley's said...

Fun pictures of Courtney. What a nice husband to do that. Happy birthday Courtney. You are getting so old and I am so young lol:)Well for another month and a half. :)Hope you have a great Day

Babs Renouf said...

Sunrise, Sunset....where did the years go? One beautiful baby has magically turned into a charming, fun and darling girl. Sadly, we have been away from July 28th forever and Courney's birthdays parties. We have been out doing missionary work for the last five years, we try to explain the happiness that can be a part of family life....your walk down memory lane has only confimred it. Alex and Courtney together have created something so good that it will last forever and your friends and family celebrate with you. Three cheers for Henao's. From some of your fans out here in Nauvoo. The Grands

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Happy 28th Birthday Courtney! We love you!

Sam & Katie :)

Katie and Mark said...

Happy Birthday to you....You live in a zoo-You looked like a monkey (when you were a baby)-& you smell like one too! We stil love you! : )*

Leslie said...

I loved seeing all the pictures of Little Courtney, too, and of your whole family.
You have such a nice family, Courtney. I thought what my Mom said was exactly true. You've created something good that will last forever.
I'm so glad we've been able to do so many fun things this summer.
It's been great to be with your kids, and even Holly said you can tell how much Courtney loves her family.
Well, I hope you had a Happy Birthday.
See you soon.

Chiemi said...

Aww that was so cute! What a good hubby you have. Happy birthday Courtney!!