Saturday, July 26, 2008

Having Fun in the Sun!

In the summertime, it is all about fun. We have been so active that I can't keep up with all the daily things our family has been up to. So, I figured, let's do a recap of the last few weeks...

There's a new place in town called SPLASH that the girls have discovered.  It's a mini water park in La Mirada that's great for the kids. It beats the crowds at your regular water parks.  Corona Del Mar has been our favorite Saturday spot for the last few weekends.  We've been having a great time getting together with the Montano's and Renouf's.  Sorry, Mike, the bodyboarding video didn't come out clear so I didn't upload it :o(  (I know you were looking forward to it).  Last week, it was girls night out for Wicked.  We've got a new favorite!!!  


Enjoy the slideshow




3 comments:

Jason and Candace said...

hey courtney, this is Candace Cockrell! i just saw you through Danielle's blog thought i'd say hi!! wow...look at all your kids, i am so jealous. you look great, nice to see you!!

Chiemi said...

You're the second person to mention splash. I need to check that place out. Ooooh you went to wicked?! I love that play. Dustin and I have seen it twice. Such an awesome show.

The Dwelley's said...

Splash is so fun. Where is the picture of Noah and his Bestfriend? I didn't bring my camera I need those ones.