Here are my answers...
1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?
Mamma Mia2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING?
What to Expect... The Toddler Years
What to Expect... The Toddler Years
3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Monopoly
Monopoly
4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
US Weekly
US Weekly
5) FAVORITE SMELLS?
Pumpkin Pie, rain when it hits cement
Pumpkin Pie, rain when it hits cement
6) FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Sound of waves crashing on the beach
Sound of waves crashing on the beach
7) TELL ME ABOUT FOOD.
I LOVE MEAT!!! Any steak house will do for me
I LOVE MEAT!!! Any steak house will do for me
8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
My schedule for the day
My schedule for the day
9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
El Taco, King Taco, Taco Bell, Del Taco... hmmm, notice anything in common?
El Taco, King Taco, Taco Bell, Del Taco... hmmm, notice anything in common?
10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Lucas Alexander for a boy, Kate, Macy or Madelynne for a girl
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D......
Travel the world with my family
12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
Not really
Lucas Alexander for a boy, Kate, Macy or Madelynne for a girl
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D......
Travel the world with my family
12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
Not really
13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Stuffed, no. Animal, yes.... Alex
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
Very cool
Stuffed, no. Animal, yes.... Alex
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
Very cool
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
2000 Navy Blue VW Jetta
2000 Navy Blue VW Jetta
16) FAVORITE DRINK?
Diet Pepsi/Diet Coke
Diet Pepsi/Diet Coke
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
go back to school, play basketball and travel
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
I don't eat any vegetables
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Blonde
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
I have lived in La Mirada, Albuquerque, Downey, Fullerton, Buena Park
21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Any sport
go back to school, play basketball and travel
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
I don't eat any vegetables
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Blonde
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
I have lived in La Mirada, Albuquerque, Downey, Fullerton, Buena Park
21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Any sport
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
She is a good leader, she's a good movie partner
She is a good leader, she's a good movie partner
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Unused backpacks and sports bags
24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
Yes
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Love the night, hate the morning
Unused backpacks and sports bags
24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
Yes
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Love the night, hate the morning
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
I don't eat eggs and I can't stand the smell of them
I don't eat eggs and I can't stand the smell of them
27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
On the couch
On the couch
28) FAVORITE PIE?
Chocolate cream, it's the only one I eat
Chocolate cream, it's the only one I eat
29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Mint Chip
Mint Chip
3 comments:
Hey Courtney,
I loved reading all your answers. Your answer about sleeping with stuffed animals cracked me up.
Courtney what do you eat? Every time I eat a chicken pot pie I think of you picking out all the veggies. It puts a smile on my face. :)
Hey Courtney & Alex,
I loved reading your memes. Courtney, your answer to sleeping with stuffed animals was hilarious. Alex, I thought it was great that the Ensign was one of your favorite magazines. I also love you posting the My Gym song. I can't wait to teach it to my kids. A great song for summer. Thanks!
Post a Comment