Feels like any time there is a holiday, there isn't much rest involved. It's go, go, go! But, if you're having a good time with friends and family, who cares right.... oooh, until the day after. Man, we're we tired!!! Swimming at Nonnie's, party time and fireworks at the Sander's, sand and surf on Saturday and back to My Gym for Cammy's baby shower.... phew!!!
BEFORE
AFTER



5 comments:
You guys really do love to party! Everything looks like so much fun! Wish we could've been there, too! Love the picture of Surfer Girl Kenzie on the surfboard, soo cute!
Seriously, your family sure knows how to party!! I love the pictures! Such a cute family!
Oh I'm so glad that someone in your family posted the Fourth of July pictures. I knew I could count on you Alex! Ole!
Your kids all looks so cute and I love Kenzie's patriotic bows and headband. Looks like so much fun! Heidi ps...anything new with Kenzie's ears? L just got her tubes today--thank heavens! H
Thanks so much for keeping us connected to the Cali group. The pictures were great! Looked like everyone had a blast. You guys really do know how to have a good time!
Alex,
You and Court are so much fun. We're having a great time with you and your kids this summer.
Your pictures look great, and thanks for offering to help me with mine.
Tomorrow will be more fun at the beach.
Ok, see you then.
Post a Comment