Thursday, July 24, 2008

Meme tag from McKenna to Dad

So, I've never seen one of these until I read it on the Renouf Family blog.  I thought it would be neat to fill one of these out.... but then, sneak attack from my own daughter.  

Well, before I answer the questions I just wanted to let everyone know that the Alexander and Courtney website will be discontinued since we primarily post everything here and I probably became a little too ambitious with setting up all these pages.  However, the kids' blog pages will remain.  Also, I will continue to post "A My Gym Moment" on the sidebar so that I can still share a little bit of the My Gym "magic" with everyone.  Alright, now to get to it...


1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE? 
Batman "The Dark Knight"
2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING? 

Believing Christ, Tell Me What to Say - Sensible Tips and Scripts for Perplexed Parents
3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

 Battleship
4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

 Bodyboarding, Ensign
5) FAVORITE SMELLS? 

Vanilla, a cold crisp morning, the beach
6) FAVORITE SOUNDS?

 Classical guitar, the violin, mornings in Yosemite
7) TELL ME ABOUT FOOD.

 Like my daughter and wife, A carnivore!  I like to try new things.  My favortie... Italian
8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE? 

Shh, don't wake up Courtney
9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?

 Jack In the Box, King Taco
10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? 

Lucas for a boy, don't know for a girl
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D...... 

make sure my family was taken care of, invest for our retirement and my children's college and travel and surf the world
12) DO U DRIVE FAST? 

Usually after I see a movie with a great chase scene... yes
13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? 

No
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? 

AWESOME!!!
15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 

Red 1987 Nissan Hardbody pickup
16) FAVORITE DRINK? 

Mountain Dew
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… 

go back to school just to learn new things and bodyboard
18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? 

I don't like broccoli
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?

 Brown
20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN? 

I was born in Toronto, Canada and lived there for 10 years.  Then, we moved to Downey, have lived in Fullerton and Buena Park and are now back in Downey.
21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? 

Futbol, hockey, surfing and xtreme sports
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? 

McKenna has a sweet spirit and I admire her desire to always be helpful.
23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? 

Unused backpacks and sports bags
24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? 

Yes
25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? 

Night Owl I just can't get up in the morning unless I am going bodyboarding
26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?

 Neither, I like them scrambled
27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? 

On the recliner with any of the kids relaxing on me
28) FAVORITE PIE?

 Not a big pie fan
29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? 

Cold Stone's Cookie Doughn't you Want Some


Now, my turn to tag.... 

Tiffany and Steve
Matt and Danielle
The Larsens... Dustin, Chiemi, Brett and Kellie

So, just copy the above questions and add your own answers... hehe :o)



3 comments:

Leslie said...

My favorite comment was, Shuuusshh, Don't Wake Up Courtney!"
What a nice guy.

Anonymous said...

Fun to read up on you! I had no idea you were born in Canada. I loved the answer about not waking up Court, too! Very nice.

Leslie said...

I also liked finding out what books you've read.
I read Believing Christ, too and thought it was very good.

Also, we have to plan a big Family Trip to King Taco...or is it Chronic Taco? Whatever Taco stand it is we need to plan a Family Night or Saturday Outing there.
Put Court in charge of it, and we'll all come.